Work for us…..
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Landscape Architect Project Manager to join our team to help us deliver a wide range of exciting projects designed both by the CE&G team and our external partners.
The successful candidate will inspire, manage and deliver a wide range of commercial and domestic landscape, construction and maintenance projects in line with our health and safety, quality and environmental standards and within a budget to a high standard. Duties include:
Quotations and estimating work
Horticultural advice and guidance to the team
Project management and scheduling of landscape works.
Sourcing and ordering materials and plants.
Management and allocation of resources including staff, vehicles, plant, machinery and equipment.
Health and Safety: Including site inspections, risk assessments and maintaining site records.
Ensuring work is completed to a high standard, assisting on site as required.
Ensuring good client communications and relations.
• Landscape Architecture degree level qualification.
• Strong design skills with the ability to tie hard and soft landscaping schemes together and understand, interpret and deliver projects to match clients and our own expectations.
• At least 5 years practical experience of landscape construction and maintenance operations, with demonstratable knowledge of all aspects of hard landscaping and a clear understanding of setting out sites, a solid experience of materials and construction methods.
• Ability to program work to suit multiple site and project conditions.
• Able to achieve maximum efficiency and profitability without compromise to our reputation for high standards of workmanship and safety
• Full driving licence.
• Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills with a can do attitude and a critical eye for the detail.
• Experience of leading teams and/or co-ordinating the work of others.
• Computer literacy skills – word processing and spreadsheets as a minimum.
• Familiarity with contract documentation.
• Appropriate LISS/CSCS competency qualifications
• Integrity and desire to embrace company values.
• Excellent customer service skills.
This role is a full time position.
May 2021 – we are recruiting for skilled soft landscapers.
Would you like to work for us? We have new opportunities for skilled soft landscapers who would be able to join us and immediately start contributing to our teams. We are working to strict safety practices to protect our selves and our customers from Coronavirus and are happy to discuss these with applicants.
Our team works hard together to deliver landscaping projects to a high standard ensuring that our customers can be confident that their projects will be delivered with the highest level of workmanship and care.
These are full-time posts and we are specifically looking for;
- Gardening experience with a knowledge of plants
- Horticultural qualifaction
Applicants should also be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Physical ability for site work
- Delivery of high-quality customer service
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible approach to working as part of a team
- Full driving licence
In return, we are able to offer a full-time role with a competitive salary, and access to comprehensive additional training.
Please contact us by phone 01285 654766, email your CV to email@example.com or via indeed.
We are an equal opportunities employer.