We have a fantastic opportunity, based from our Cirencester Workshop for an Apprentice Plant Engineer.
Apply using the link below!
Work for us…..
We are recruiting despite the current Covid 19 crisis,
We have new opportunities for skilled soft and hard landscapers who would be able to join us and immediately start contributing to our teams. We are working to strict safety practices to protect our selves and our customers from Coronavirus and are happy to discuss these with applicants.
Please contact us by phone 01285 654766, email email@example.com or via our website contact us page.
Our team works hard together to deliver landscaping projects to a high standard ensuring that our customers can be confident that their projects will be delivered with the highest level of workmanship and care.
We have a number of new and exciting projects to deliver and are looking to grow our team by recruiting both hard and soft landscapers.
These are full-time posts and we are specifically looking for;
- Hard Landscapers with general building, wall and patio construction and stonewalling experience
- Operatives with an excavator, forklift, tractor or other site skills and appropriate qualifications
- Gardening experience with a knowledge of plants
Applicants should also be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Physical ability for site work
- Delivery of high-quality customer service
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible approach to working as part of a team
- Full driving licence
In return, we are able to offer a full-time role with a competitive salary, and access to comprehensive additional training.
To apply for a role with our company please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.